Everyone at TRA Marketplace recognizes exhibiting is a big investment, and it’s important to make sure all marketing and sales investments are positioned to deliver maximum value and results. To add even more value to your exhibiting program, we are excited to launch a new value-added exhibitor service.
The Exhibitor Success & ROI Center is you and your entire staff’s FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource to give you answers to your most pressing exhibiting challenges, expand your exhibiting know-how, and improve your company’s exhibiting performance and ROI. Three easy ways to find the information, answers, and solutions you need to keep up and stay ahead:
1. Live & Re-playable Exhibitor Webinars:
Building Awareness & Driving Qualified Booth Traffic
How to Attract Enough of the Right Buyers to YOUR TRA Marketplace Exhibit
TRA Marketplace is the second largest foodservice exposition in North America with more than 500 exhibiting companies. Competition for buyers’ time in the exhibit hall is fierce. The battle is won in the days and weeks leading up to show time. Today, no exhibitor of any size can afford to just show up and hope the right buyers find their exhibit. Effectively pre-marketing your exhibit is a “must do” to get your fair share of qualified booth traffic. In this practical, hands-on webinar, preeminent tradeshow expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge and the TRA exhibits team will walk you through a proven pre-show marketing planning process that will put your company “in the mind” and “on the agenda” of the right buyers.
TRA Marketplace New Exhibitor Web-Briefing
How to Have a Positive and Profitable Exhibiting Experience
TRA wants to make sure all new exhibiting companies have a positive and productive experience. As part of our new exhibitor on-boarding program, we require all new exhibiting companies to participate in an informative educational webinar. TRA staff and tradeshow expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, share important show and attendee information, “ins and outs” of exhibiting at TRA Marketplace, and useful knowledge and exhibiting skills critical to help position your company for exhibiting success.
2. “How-to” Exhibiting Articles and Tools
Quick-read, informative, and loaded with useful information and practical knowledge. Our exhibiting success articles and tools address the critical topics important to your success as an exhibitor today. Just click the link below and be sure to forward to your entire exhibiting team.
- How to Write an Exhibitor Listing That Stands Out & Draws Traffic
- The Most Overlooked Key to Exhibiting Success
- Planning to Win: Exhibiting by Objectives – How to Set Achievable Exhibiting Goals
- High-Impact Pre-show Marketing – How to Identify and Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your Exhibit
- Staffing for Success – How to Prepare Your Booth Staff for Success
- Closed-Loop Lead Management – How to Capture Higher Quality Leads and Convert More to Sales
- Exhibit Measurement Made Easy – How to Measure Exhibiting Results and Return on Investment
- Glossary of Exhibiting Terms
- 9 Steps to Stand Out and Be Remembered at Your Next Show
- Improving Exhibiting Effectiveness e-book
- Exhibit Like An Expert (by Freeman Expositions)
- 16 Week Tradeshow Planning Tool
- Exhibiting Cost Control Tool
- Exhibit & Financial Performance Metrics Tool
Strategic Planning Exercises:
- Define Your Outcomes
- Selective Attraction
- Managing the Visitor Experience
- Lead Management
- Measuring Performance & ROI
3. “Ask the Tradeshow Experts” Q&A
TRA Marketplace has made special arrangements with Jefferson Davis, North America’s leading expert on trade show success, and his team of experts. You can submit questions on any exhibiting topic. Mr. Davis will respond within 48 hours. Click here to submit your question now.